Graduate Programs in Environmental Engineering Department of Architecture
Educational Philosophy and Goals
Focused on sustainable development, these courses attempt to foster high-level technical experts, researchers, and educators who can contribute to the society with adequate awareness of energy and environmental problems.
To nurture highly-specialized professionals and researchers with great competence in utilizing advanced expertise in environmental engineering, and who are also capable of playing an active part in the international arena.
- Persons with wide-ranging interests in environmental problems.
- Persons with a basic knowledge of a specialized academic field, who are willing to make every effort to achieve advanced expertise.
- Persons who have creative and independent minds and who are eager to meet the challenges of leading-edge research.
- Persons who have acquired the necessary level of education and moral values required for technical experts and researchers.
- Persons who are willing to improve their communicative competence in both Japanese and English.
- Persons determined to obtain the advanced expertise needed to realize an architecture for the future and the great competence needed to play an active part in the international arena.
- Persons determined to become designers with an understanding of technology or highly specialized professionals and researchers with an understanding of design.
For more information, please click here